NYS Certified WBE – Women Business Enterprise
Do you wish you had an in-house attorney? We can help.
- If you want to form a business entity or need help drafting or negotiating a business contract
- If you want to get paid for your goods or services
- If you want to learn more about contracts, risk management and how to avoid business disputes
- If you want a personal working relationship with the attorney you hire to represent your business, from start to finish
- If you want timely, responsive communication
MANCABELLI LAW IS WHAT YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS
BUSINESS FORMATION AND CONTRACTING
We will set up your business entity to protect your personal assets and thereafter help you draft and negotiate favorable contracts.
BUSINESS COUNSELING AND DISPUTE AVOIDANCE
We will counsel you to avoid business disputes and manage risk by helping you understand contract law and contractual rights and obligations, ideally before you sign contracts.
BUSINESS DISPUTES AND COMMERCIAL LITIGATION
We will help you resolve disputes and avoid business litigation. We have extensive experience with business collections – we will help you get paid. When litigation is desired or unavoidable, we will represent you in state and federal courts to advocate for your rights and defend against lawsuits filed by others.
We evaluate the merits of potential appeals and provide prompt recommendations about your business’s appellate options. We handle all aspects of civil appeals.
Patti acts as a mediator to help you, when your business is already represented by an attorney, to resolve your disputes through mediation— a cost-saving alternative to litigation. She works diligently with disputing parties to understand the strengths and weaknesses of each position, creatively addresses any roadblocks and facilitates settlement.