We represent BUSINESSES:
- Formation of Corporations, LLCs, PCs, PLLCs
- Drafting and Negotiation of Business Contracts
- All Forms of Breach of Contract
- Business Torts
- Business Collections
- Judgment Collections
- Real Estate Litigation
- Civil Appeals
We also assist parties by acting as a mediator to resolve their business disputes. Please direct your attorney to contact us regarding mediation services.
More information about practice areas:
Business Formation and Contracting: We will counsel you about creating business entities to protect your personal assets and help you launch your entities. We also provide ongoing representation to your business, with a particular focus on drafting and negotiating favorable contracts.
Business Torts: We will advocate for your interests in business tort (aka civil wrongs) disputes and litigation including interference with contract, defamation, misrepresentation and unfair competition.
All Forms of Contract and Breach of Contract: We will counsel you on how to avoid business disputes and manage risk by helping you understand contract law and your company’s contractual rights and obligations, ideally before you sign contracts. We will advocate for you and your businesses concerning all types of contracts, including:
- purchase and sale contracts of any kind, including for goods, services, businesses or real estate
- insurance policies (i.e., coverage disputes)
- construction contracts and mechanics liens
- non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements
- non-compete and non-solicitation agreements (aka restrictive covenants)
- commercial leases
- equipment leases
- agreements between a business and its bank, including commercial loan negotiation
- agreements between business owners including shareholder agreements, partnership agreements, limited
- liability company operating agreements and buy-sell agreements
Business Collections: The most common form of breach of contract is non-payment. When businesses are owed money, we help them collect it.
Judgment Collection: After litigation, the successful party often has a money judgment, but no actual money. We help individuals and businesses transform a money judgment into actual cash in their hands through garnishment of bank accounts, seizure of assets, installment payments, etc.
Civil Appeals: Whether the goal is to preserve, or to reverse, a decision from a lower state or federal court, we can evaluate your appellate rights and handle your appeal from start to finish.
Real Estate Litigation: We help businesses with real property disputes, foreclosures, adverse possession and property damage claims.