Every Business Needs Skilled Legal Guidance
From the formation of your business as a legal entity, to the drafting of every contract, it’s crucial for the success of your company that the legal documents behind it are carefully and thoughtfully crafted. At Mancabelli Law PLLC, we have the experience and knowledge to provide thorough and timely answers to all of your legal questions. Our underlying goal is to make legal matters as painless as possible for you, so that you can focus on the work of running your business and making it thrive.
Comprehensive Business Law Services
We offer a wide range of legal services for small and medium businesses in western New York, including:
- Business Formation and Contracting: We will counsel you about creating business entities to protect your personal assets and help you launch your entities. We also provide ongoing representation to your business, with a particular focus on drafting and negotiating favorable contracts.
- Business Torts: We will advocate for your interests in business tort (aka civil wrongs) disputes and litigation including interference with contract, defamation, misrepresentation and unfair competition.
- All Forms of Contract and Breach of Contract: We will counsel you on how to avoid business disputes and manage risk by helping you understand contract law and your company’s contractual rights and obligations, ideally before you sign contracts. We will advocate for you and your businesses concerning all types of contracts.
- Business Collections: The most common form of breach of contract is non-payment. When businesses are owed money, we help them collect it.
- Judgment Collection: After litigation, the successful party often has a money judgment, but no actual money. We help individuals and businesses transform a money judgment into actual cash in their hands through garnishment of bank accounts, seizure of assets, installment payments, etc.
- Civil Appeals: Whether the goal is to preserve, or to reverse, a decision from a lower state or federal court, we can evaluate your appellate rights and handle your appeal from start to finish.
Real Estate Litigation: We help businesses with real property disputes, foreclosures, adverse possession and property damage claims.